Dritz Quilting Heat Erase Marking Pens in Assorted Colors
Dritz Quilting heat erase marking pens contain a specialized ink that can be removed through heat. Perfect to use with standard household iron. Use to mark quilting or applique lines.
Set contains 5 pens, one each of white, red, green, blue and black
Just mark, stitch and iron any leftover marks away.
Always test ink in an inconspicuous place to make sure you achieve the desired result
1. Mark fabric with pen wherever stitching is desired.
2. Machine or hand stitch over marked lines with thread or floss.
3. Once stitching is completed, glide hot iron over any remaining visible marks to remove them. Heat iron to appropriate temperature for fabric being used.
NOTE: Always test on small piece of fabric or inconspicuous area before marking project to make sure ink removes to your satisfaction.
- Store at room temperature, cap end down.
- Any heat source can erase the markings.
- Do not use on important documents.
- Ink may re-appear if exposed to temperatures under 23 degrees Fahrenheit. Be cautious when using on projects that will travel in cold water.
- Only way to completely remove ink is with water.